Data privacy statement Cisco Webex
In connection with the use of the online platform Cisco Webex, personal data is processed by us and by Cisco. With this data privacy statement, we comply with our obligation to provide information about the processing of personal data when using Cisco Webex in accordance with Art. 13 GDPR.
1. Responsible body within the context of data privacy law is
BRAND GMBH + CO KG VACUUBRAND GMBH + CO KG
Otto-Schott-Str. 25 Alfred-Zippe-Str. 4
97877 Wertheim 97877 Wertheim
Telefon: +49 9342 808 – 0 Telefon: +49 9342 808 – 0
2. The contact details of our data privacy officer are as follows:
SIX DATENSCHUTZ GmbH
Frankfurter Str. 146
61118 Bad Vilbel
T. +49-6101-982 94 22
3. Type and scope of data processing
When participating at the Lab Days using Cisco Webex, the following personal data will be processed:
Registration information: First Name, Surname and email address. These data are provided by the participant at the beginning of each event.
Meeting-metadata: Participant’s-IP-address, device-/hardware information
For recording of event: MP4 file of all video, audio and presentation recordings, M4A file of all audio recordings, text file of online meeting chat
Audio-, video- and text data: To stream video and sound during the event, data from the microphone and, if applicable, the camera of the terminal device(s) you are using will be processed. You can switch off or mute the camera and audio yourself at any time during the event using the corresponding buttons. If you use the chat, question or survey function, the text entries you make will be processed so that they can be displayed in the event.
When dialing in via telephone, the phone number, country name, start and end times are processed. If necessary, other connection data such as the IP address of the device may also be processed.
4. Legal basis for data processing
Legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit f) GDPR. In order to be able to perform the Lab Days under the currently prevailing high hygiene measures and the requirement to restrict any social contact, we are limited to digital solution options. The processing of the above listed personal data is in our legitimate interest to be able to conduct the event digitally.
5. Transferring data
The provider of Cisco Webex, Cisco Systems Inc., headquartered in the USA, necessarily receives knowledge of the personal data processed, insofar as this is regulated in the Master Data Protection Agreement concluded with Cisco Systems Inc.
Beyond that, the personal data processed during the event will not be passed on to third parties.
6. Data processing outside of the European Union
The provider of the Cisco Webex platform, Cisco Systems Inc. is located in the USA. However, the personal data of the event participants is processed exclusively on servers in the EU. A Master Data Protection Agreement has been concluded with Cisco Systems Inc. on the basis of the EU standard contractual clause.
7. Retention period
The personal data will be deleted when the purpose of the data processing no longer applies or after the expiration of statutory or official retention obligations.
8. Your rights
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the following rights provided that the legal requirements are fulfilled:
- Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR):right to be informed whether and which of data concerning you is being processed;
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR): right to correct or complete dataconcerning you that has been processed ;
- Right to erasure(Art. 17 GDPR): right to have your data erased ;
- Right to restriction of processing of your data(Art. 18 GDPR);
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR);
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR): right to prevent future processing of data concerning you
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR). The supervisory authority is the Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg, Postfach 102932, 70025 Stuttgart, Germany.
Comments are closed.